Also, Starbucks gifted me with a free drink coupon in the mail... twice. Maiden name and married name. Jackpot!
Sunday, September 25, 2011
Patience for Presents? Yeah right!
And before I go to sleep, now that it's almost 2:00 AM (Am I in college again?!), I must confess that I did not demonstrate patience when I received my birthday present from Summer and Mike today. Part of me was saying, "Don't open it until Wednesday," but what fun would that be? I ripped that box open! Thanks for the gifts, you guys! I already wore the earrings, and I'm ready to use my new yoga/exercise goodies tomorrow... today... in eight hours! THANK YOU! I love you both!
Also, Starbucks gifted me with a free drink coupon in the mail... twice. Maiden name and married name. Jackpot!
Also, Starbucks gifted me with a free drink coupon in the mail... twice. Maiden name and married name. Jackpot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment