I traveled home in April for the marriage of one of my best friends.
I became friends with other Houston bloggers and had a blast at our monthly meet-ups, the Houston Blogger Symposium, and Blogger Holiday Party.
We celebrated our first anniversary, and I shared a bit about our first date.
We discovered the glory of Hobby Lobby.
I co-hosted a very meaningful link-up.

I shared two pieces of writing that I'm very proud of:
Choosing Joy {After Teen Loss} and To Write Love on My Arms
We celebrated fall Texas-style... at Dewberry Farm!
A stranger made our day when we bought a couch.
I started a List of 100 Dreams (which I am still writing).
I continued to practice yoga.
We had fun at the Tomball German Christmas Market.

Boone had bilateral hip surgery, and I learned a lot about parenting while taking care of him post-op.
| When I met Whitney at the June meet-up. Read about our first blate HERE. |
Thank you for your sharing in this blogging journey with me. I hope the next year brings you adventure, joy, and success. Happy New Year! Cheers to 2013!















15 comments:
So glad to have found your blog :)
I love you so much and I loved reading about what 2012 brought for you...I'd say it was a pretty good year for you, sis!
HERE'S TO 2013!
Love these little re-caps!
Happy New Year! I just know that this one will be even better than the last ;)
Happy New year Lindsay! It seems like much longer ago when you started your blog! How was that only less than a year ago??
LOVE this :) Happy 2013!
I thoroughly enjoy reading your blog, girl! Keep it up this year - excited for your list of dreams :)
Looks like you had a great year!! :) Happy new year!
So many wonderful memories of this year! Happy New Year!
What an action-packed year! I'm so blessed to have met you on your blog, but especially in real life too!!! Happy new years friend!
I just stumbled across your blog and wanted to say cheers, I am also new to the blog world and hoping to meet some new friends on here! It looks like you had a very accomplished year-you have some great posts that are moving to read. Keep up the good work :) Congrats on your first anniversary, too!
Jacqueline @ hallipyeverafter.com
BLATE?! Awesome idea! Holla! Love that word. You are sooo gorgeous, girl. Loved reviewing your year and I'm so glad we connected through my Grow Soul Beautiful guest post. Happy 2013!
Looks like a very eventful year! I hope you have a wonderful 2013!
<3 Melissa
wildflwrchild.blogspot.com
I feel like there should be a song of celebration playing in the background while I read this post! Love to see your accomplishments and how open you became with us bloggettes!! Keep pushin for the stars dear friend!
Cheers to another year of success!!!
Not gonna lie, when I saw a picture of me on your "best of 2012" post.... I may have cried a little. LOVE YOU BIG SIS!!!! Hope next year is as great as the last.
Congratulations on your first year of blogging! I'm still amazed by all of your yoga moves.
I looove this post! And I seriously laugh every time I see that picture from the blog holiday party! I love it! So glad that I got to meet you this year! Excited to see where 2013 takes you :)
Post a Comment