Photo by Ken Walton
NOTE: That is my excited face. I feel compelled to clarify that while, yes, these pictures were taken during a work photo shoot, they were test shots for lighting. I am not trying to scare prospective clients away from our website.
Yesterday, I spoke with my sister on the phone.
Baby Mac is healthy, active, and growing like a weed.
I booked my flights for San Diego in June to meet Baby Mac and see my family.
Thanks to a sale at Southwest Airlines, my flights only cost $277.
I'll be there for six whole days!
June can't come soon enough.
June can't come soon enough.
I decided to practice my funny faces for my nephew.
Don't worry, kid. There's plenty more where that came from.



17 comments:
Can you stop being so pretty? You're making the rest of us look bad. K, thanks. <3
That is one lucky nephew!!!! He is getting an a-maz-ing aunt!
Aw yay! And what gorgeous pictures.. you have a great smile! Wait, did that sound creepy... *hides*
YAAAAY for getting to go visit Baby Mac! I feel like we have a connection since my nickname is part of his real name ;)
You're gorgeous.
LOVE!
haha that last funny face is awesome!
Jenn
With Luck Blog
Yayy!! How exciting!! :)
Yay! SO exciting! Congratulations to you and your family!
um you're adorable. just adorable. can't wait for you to go visit the little guy!
ps. give me your pocahontas hair!
oh MAN you have the most contagious smile! love it :)
A. I LOVE YOUR PICTURES
B. ICE SCREAMMMMMMMMMMM
I seriously started smiling when I saw these pics! You're going to be such an amazing aunt and I'm so honored to call you my friend. can't wait to see you saturday!
You are just so gosh darn pretty!
I'm so excited for you!
I know exactly how you feel! I get to come home and visit in April, and I am counting down the days on my bathroom mirror!
Yay! How very exciting!!! Hope you have a blast and you have the best silly faces ever lol.
xoxo
Your slightly taller sister
Bahahahaha, you are adorable! and CONGRATSSSS!! how exciting :)
Can't be soon enough! :)
I love these pictures ;) YAY on the inexpensive flight!!! COME ON JUNNNE!
Post a Comment