When I still lived in San Diego post-college, I would drop by her house randomly in the afternoon. My Grandpa had a lingering exit from this earth, and after he passed away, I hated the thought of her alone at home day in and day out. We'd talk about the cats. She'd ask about my boyfriend. She'd tell me about my mom's visit the other day. We'd eat the fresh batch of pancit she just made. We'd look at photos and old magazines together. She'd give me easy recipes to try. Sometimes, she'd tell me stories about when she was younger. I miss those visits. I love her so much!
One of my favorite moments of our baby shower back in December was my Grandma holding my belly. Presley hasn't met her great grandmother yet, but my brilliant sister suggested a special way to bring them together (along with my mom and me). I present to you the most major of major Pinterest wins: a photo of four generations Modern Family-style!


6 comments:
What a lovely idea, Lindsay!
I loved my grandma very much as well and just like you I have the best childhood memories that almost all include her! Sadly she passed away a few years ago, but she´s still always with me in a way :)
Hope she soon get´s to meet cute little Presley!
Have a lovely day,
Martina
This is amazing! Such a special photo! You will treasure that forever!!
Yep. Pinterest and Presley win FOR SURE!!!!
Loveeeee it!
I love this and I love that you were able to capture this. It makes me a little sad knowing that both my grandmas have passed and my husband's grandma has passed - our children won't be able to meet them :(
Oh my goodness this photo is SO perfect and precious! You ladies are all very blessed!
This is the sweetest thing! You are so blessed to still have your grandmother with you. She looks so proud and happy in that picture.
Post a Comment