I just added the "About Me" to this blog, and I included things that I thought you might not know and find funny.
Fun Facts:
* I am left-handed and yet completely Type A.
* I brush my teeth with baking soda, and I floss every day.
* I thought Jesus appeared to me at the grocery store when I was 7. (Ask if you want to know!)
* As a joke, I was told that I was adopted when I was 6... by my mother.
* Prince's "Let's Go Crazy" was #1 on the Billboards the day I was born.
* I have a constellation of four beauty marks on the left side of my face that usually go unnoticed.
Yes, my mom really did tell me I was adopted! As a kid, I was shocked. As a teen, we joined forces and told my high school friends that I was adopted which usually led to really awkward responses that made us laugh. I guess we share our sense of humor.
In other news, my usual home cooking is becoming a little too "usual." Do you have a favorite recipe you'd like to share?
Monday, October 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I will be sharing a super easy and awesome chicken enchilada recipe this week on my bloggy :)
ALSO awesome are...
joythebaker.com
smittenkitchen.com
I should have known you would come through for me, Anna! THANK YOU!
First of all, I could totally peg you for a lefty! Secondly, I absolutely LOVE that Prince song! Third, I have a beauty mark that I always forget is on my left cheek. Also, what kind of recipes are you looking for? I'd love to do a recipe swap! I have TONS.
Post a Comment