Boone
5.5 months old
Incredibly adventurous
Loves to tackle (and cuddle with) Amelie
Eats... a lot
We changed his name to Boone (after Daniel Boone), because he is both an explorer and a hunter. There is nothing cuter than watching this little guy walk around with a toy (his prey) in his tiny mouth. And his little mew? To die for! He hasn't ruined a single piece of furniture, and he wiggled his way in Amelie's heart in a matter of days. If you're a cat parent, you know that this is rare. I call them "Mom-elie" and "Baby Booner". It's a match made in Heaven. Here's the proof.






3 comments:
Welcome to the family - Boone Kudia! Grandpa Sablan
I think Auggie needs two more Skype buddies.
Congrats on the new family member!!! SO GREAT!!
ALSO, love love love the new look AND I want a link to your other new blog too ;)
love, Anna
Post a Comment