Last night I learned my lesson in showing up to Pilates five minutes before class on the heels of the should-have-seen-it-coming "get fit" New Year's resolution proclaimed by many. The usual size of 4-5 students tripled -- thus, filling the small studio room. I'm happy that so many people have resolved to put exercise as a top priority, but did so many of them have to choose that class? I miss the spacious classes of autumn when people don't have holiday pounds to shed. Disappointed, I drove home.
Silver lining: Scott made lasagna for dinner, and he was pulling it out of the oven when I got home!
My muscles were sad, but my tummy was happy. Sometimes you can't win 'em all. This is probably a long shot, but do any of you have any DVD recommendations that I should buy to work-out at home? I need a back-up plan in case a class ever fills up again... or if I'm too lazy to drive somewhere. ;-) Leave your recommendations in the comments, please!
3 comments:
Insanity workout. Its difficult, even for me
Rene, are you crazy?! I don't know if I'm insane enough!
Bar Method of course!
Post a Comment