Friday, November 2, 2012

High Five For Friday


1. We got some real autumn weather for three days!  30s at night and 50s-60s during the day.  But... now we're back in the 80s.  It's just not fair.

2. During our faux-fall, I had the chance to break out a sweater dress, scarf, and boots!

3. Halloween kicks off the holiday season!

4. I got my second pair of Firmoo glasses!  After I saw my friend Aunie wearing them, I had to have those retro specs!  Don't forget that your first pair is FREE!  :)

5. I started the November #YogaADay challenge with Grow Soul Beautiful.  Let's see if I can be as creative as these other yogis


Happy Friday!  What's on your agenda for the weekend?

Linking up with From My Grey Desk
Dear Lauren, #meow

11 comments:

Empirically Erin said...

Wow 50s and 60s?? I can't believe it! I wouldn't mind 80s right now... Also your numbers 4 and 5 are mixed up :)

Denise Lopatka said...

so cool about the yoga challenge! can't wait to continue to read more...

Jennifer @ Delightfully Noted said...

I need to check out this Firmoo glass wear thing. been seeing alot of talk about it and yours look great on ya!

Elizabeth @ Southern Color said...

Your weather sounds perfect!! Atlanta has been cold & windy all week, but this weekend should be gorgeous with temps in the 70's :) Happy High Five for Friday!

Whitney H said...

I have GOT to get my booty to an eye doctor so I can order me some of these awesome glasses!! You seriously look adorable in them.

Unknown said...

BA! Faux Fall is right!!!

Love you and your yogi/hipster self!!!

Jess said...

#2...OBVI I love that outfit ;)
and you are rockin those new glasses sista! LOVE THEM!
Also...I'm pretty impressed with your mad yoga skills.

LOVE YOU!

Shelby said...

The weather is perfect here in Illinois, 40-50 degrees each day! I love fall!:)

Anonymous said...

this back-to-80-degrees weather is no bueno... I was sweating in my car today. In November- crazy!

I just got my first pair of Firmoo glasses! So fun!

Darby Hawley said...

Have I told you how pretty you are lately? Love those glasses on you!

Michelle said...

Oh man, going back to the 80s after 50s & 60s is CRUEL. It was in the 30s and 40s all week. I loved it! Though it was a bit chilly a bit fast.

LOVE your faux fall outfit :)