Blogging can be hard. Life gets busy, the words don't come, I wonder if my life is too boring to blog about, I watch TV instead, and then I don't write anything. The easy fix would be to stop blogging, but I can't! Has the medical industry given a name to a blogging addiction yet? I think I know a lot of people who suffer from it.
Life may be busy with work and school, but when Jenni posed the challenge to blog every day in May, I figured I'd give it a shot. I may not follow all of the prompts, but I will try to give this blog some extra love this month.
Today's challenge is to tell the story of my life in 250 words.
I
was born on September 28, 1984, in San Diego, California. I am the middle
child of three to two amazing people I call Mom and Dad. I grew up trying
everything from softball to dance to swimming to singing to volleyball, and
ultimately, I fell in love with musical theatre. My life revolved around
singing, dancing, and shows until I moved to NYC at 21 for an AmeriCorps
program. If I am asked to sing something on the spot, nine times out of ten I
sing “Orange Colored Sky.” I’ve wanted to be many things: musical theatre
actress, city planner, non-profit director, event planner, nursing home
administrator. I wish I could do all of them. Now I live in Houston, Texas,
with my husband and our cats, Amelie and Boone. We dream of living on 40 acres
with farm animals and a huge garden to feed our vegetarian souls. We are vegetarian
for environmental, health, and animal rights reasons. I manage a medical office
and am in school for an MBA in Healthcare Management. I aim to be fiercely loyal to my family and
friends. They have guided me through some really tough stuff including the
unexpected death of my high school boyfriend. I surround myself with truly good
people and work to be worthy of those relationships. I
haven’t been officially diagnosed, but I’m 100% sure that I’m suffering from
baby fever. The story of my life is to be continued. I have really loved it so far!


10 comments:
Yeah, that photo definitely isn't helping my baby fever. May I please travel back to 1986 and adopt you? 'Cause holy cow, you are adorable.
That picture is just too cute! :)
STOP IT RIGHT NOW.
That picture is the cutest thing I've ever seen.
And I've seen a lot of cute stuff!
Also...loyal is definitely a word I would use to describe you. Thumbs up, sis!
Love you!
I think this month will be really fun and enjoyable! I also have an addiction to blogging, even when things are a little slow around here...
P.S ca-utest kid ever.
You are freakin adorbs!!! I heart your life story....and once again I am referencing you in conversations with Jeff. C'mon June blate!
That picture... I just want to print it out and state at it. Creepy?! I love what you do for this world and I know you are going to have a bright future - with lots of babies!?
I really enjoyed this post, Lindsay- I feel like I got to know so much about you! It's interesting because I will be graduating from university next year and many of your "dream careers" are ones I'm considering pursuing as well. I also dream of having my own little "hobby farm" way out in the country with lots of land... we must be kindred spirits! :)
Our childhood years sound so similar!! Love it :)
Cutest child EVER!!! :)
I love this!! And that picture of you is too much. My goodness.
Post a Comment