I'm still trying to collect photos from everyone who attended. I made sure to leave my phone in the guest room so that I could completely focus on spending time with everyone. All but three of the following photos were taken by Sevilla Photography. (Our maternity session was right before the party.)
![]() |
| Our wonderful hosts! My nephew was napping. |
![]() |
| You'll never know the love I have for red velvet. |
![]() |
| My grandma couldn't keep her hands off my belly. I loved it. Seeing her so excited made me all warm and fuzzy inside. |
![]() |
| Over 18 years of friendship right there! |
![]() |
| Real men sacrifice themselves for toilet paper diaper designer games. |
![]() |
| Yes! Those are blog-turned-real-life friends! Joelle and Emily (who is also pregnant!) |
![]() |
| My mom, my sister, and my mom's sisters. |
![]() |
| My college friend, Kerry, and her girls. She inspires a lot of how I want to parent. Love her! |
![]() |
| Almost all of the family! (Missing my napping nephew) |
![]() |
| Takin' it back to high school! |
![]() |
| This was the day after, but I love these photos of me with my nephew and my sister. |












2 comments:
The picture of you and your Grandma is the sweetest :) You know that Grandmas hold a sweet spot in my heart so that one is definitely my favorite!
LOVE YOU!
Was there a dress code at the shower? Because your entire family is wearing blue, or at least a shade complementing blue! =P Your grandma is SO adorable. I love the look on her face! You're such an adorable preggo. LOVE YOUUU!
Post a Comment