Today we are San Diego-bound for a long weekend of family and (baby) showering! Mr. TBS hasn't been back since we moved away 3.5 years ago, so this is a special trip. I can't wait to squeeze everyone's neck and to kiss my sweet nephew's face. He's been practicing for my arrival:
Middle child. Working girl-mom of one. Married to my work crush that I swore I'd never date. MBA grad. Lover of kombucha, interior design, musical theatre, and YouTube. My spirit animal is a mix of Sara Bareilles, Joanna Gaines, and a cat.
More HERE.
All content is original to Trial By Sapphire unless otherwise noted. Please contact me if you plan to share it elsewhere, and please link back to this blog. Thank you!
1 comment:
Aw, so cute! We're all so happy that you're back in San Diego, even if your visit is so short!
Post a Comment