![]() |
| Good thing we don't dine at our dining table. |
In all fairness, work has been busy for the last six weeks. Most notably, I received a very validating e-mail from our corporate office. In most cases, receiving an additional project would prompt a sigh but not when the e-mail lists the reasons for being chosen for said work: "You are an incredibly fast learner, detail-oriented, an amazing multi-tasker, and most of all, have such a wonderful positive attitude." Pardon me while I toot my own horn for a moment. Toot toot! *jumping for joy* I've been very happy with this job for the five months I've been here, but it's hard to gauge how others perceive me when I work with them remotely. (Corporate is located in Las Vegas.) Doubts, you have been assuaged! Small e-mail, big validation for me. Cheers to another week ahead!


No comments:
Post a Comment