I consider myself a smart and relatively healthy person. But I could be better. Here are a few things I'd like to work on:
- Brain Exercise: I used to read a book a month, but I've fallen off the wagon. I can already feel my brain becoming mush. I need to put my private college education to good use and prove that I know how to read.
- Body Exercise: Work it out, girl! Now that I've found a studio I really like, I'm zeroing in on the classes that will become my "usual." And because I need to be mindful of money, I've decided to compromise by running on a treadmill once a week to fill in the gap between classes. Three classes, one run, every week.
- Meal Planning: I'd like to integrate more plant-based recipes into our diet. We have this bad habit of forgetting to pick a recipe before we go grocery shopping, so we always end up buying the same food. We have a good number of cookbooks (including vegan), so I don't have any excuses. I need to start trying a new recipe every week.
Do you have any resolutions in the works?
3 comments:
Let me know if you ever need some more vegan recipe ideas. Or if you find a good one. I'm pretty good about creating interesting recipes, but then I get in a rut and cook the same three or four meals for two months straight.
Have I told you lately that I love you? Elle, your blog simply makes me smile. Can we catch up next week, please? I have to work the whole weekend but should hopefully be catching a breath after. Happy holidays and please know how much I love you and think of you. xoxo
Micaela, we will definitely need to share recipes! Love you!
Ace, you're making me blush. ;-) Let's definitely catch up next week. I also have bridesmaid questions for you! Love you!
Post a Comment