HAPPY FRIDAY EVE!
Sometimes I don't have grandiose stories to tell friends when we catch up on the phone. And with all of my friends living everywhere in the world except Houston, it makes for a more interesting phone date if I have a story. Oh, well. Please forgive me, friends, for my mediocre updates. I like to just think I'm just low-maintenance/making your life easier. ;-)
For now, here are some little updates: The "Last 13 Things..." Edition!
The last Facebook status update I posted: "I had a dream last
night about a mysterious yogi trying to swipe my new yoga mat right
before class started. What is wrong with me?!"
The last time I talked to my awesome parents: TOO LONG!
I will fix that this weekend.
The last show I watched on DVR: The Ellen Show.
I record and watch every single episode.
The last song I sang in public: "Grace Falls Down" at my bestie's wedding.
The next time will be at another best friend's wedding in two months!
The last blog I checked: The Kind Life
I've been hooked since June 2011!
The last film I saw that the movie theatre: Tinker Tailor Solider Spy
The last film I saw that the movie theatre: Tinker Tailor Solider Spy
Honestly, I was disappointed. Anyone else? Superb acting, but this is obviously a movie I need to watch multiple times before I catch everything. I'm all for psychological thrillers, but don't make it that hard to follow!
The last time I got really upset: Something cracked my windshield on the freeway yesterday. It was the straw that broke the camel's back. My poor Prius had already been victim to a hit and run last week, so this was one of those "Are you kidding me?!" moments.
The last person I phone dated: My co-worker-turned-beyond-awesome-friend Erin.
The last person I phone dated: My co-worker-turned-beyond-awesome-friend Erin.
Wife, (almost) 31-year-old with to-die-for abs, stunning ginger (yeah, I said it), mom to a beautiful Husky, coolest step-mom, loyal friend.
The last dessert I had: Mint Cookies & Cream ice cream
The Three Little Pigs, Halloween 2010 (Erin, Laura, Linn)
The last dessert I had: Mint Cookies & Cream ice cream
I like mint. Remember that cupcake last week?
The last time I used my credit card: Hubbell & Hudson
This one goes out to you, Miss Scholz!
The last piece of personal mail I received: A "just because" card from my former roommate and witty girlfriend Cory. It doesn't matter how little we've seen each other in the last 3.5 years (meaning one time); she's a forever friend! Lucky me!
She gave me a star in response to my post about my Gold Star Syndrome.
The last Etsy find I added to my favorites: Antique Bottle-Shaped Beeswax Candles
The last time I hit the snooze button: Let's get real, people. This morning. D-U-H.
The last time I used my credit card: Hubbell & Hudson
This one goes out to you, Miss Scholz!
The last piece of personal mail I received: A "just because" card from my former roommate and witty girlfriend Cory. It doesn't matter how little we've seen each other in the last 3.5 years (meaning one time); she's a forever friend! Lucky me!
She gave me a star in response to my post about my Gold Star Syndrome.
The last Etsy find I added to my favorites: Antique Bottle-Shaped Beeswax Candles
The last time I hit the snooze button: Let's get real, people. This morning. D-U-H.
How was that for a life update?





12 comments:
I also record The Ellen show everyday! Thank heavens for the DVR :) xoxo! eliza
You are so cute and funny! I love to watch Ellen too! I started my last 13 post, but only got to number 8 lol. I ran out of things. Maybe I will steal some of yours :)
P.s. I awarded you a cute blog award. I think it would be fun if you filled out questions too! (it's on my blog)
love that card, super cute!
You are awesome... and goodness girl, look at those parents. No wonder you're a Pocahontas spawn! You're beautiful JUST LIKE THEM!
I agree with A! You are TOO GORGEOUS! LOVED your 13 things..so dang awesome!
Thanks for linking up girlie!
Jenna
I can see where you get your looks from! Your parents are gorgeous too! and I am just like you, I hit my snooze at least twice every morning...
Love this link up! The three little pigs costumes are super cute :)
I actually like tinker, tailor soldier spy. Anything having to do with espionage is my porn so I went in expecting a SLOW movie and i was not disappointed. :) Great update
I love those beeswax candles. I want the owl one! And I hope one day you'll post you singing! Want to hear your beautiful voice. :-)
Yay for:
1. Lists
2. Just because mail
3. Mint cookies & cream ice cream
4. And most importantly...the snooze button :)
HAPPY ALMOST FRIDAY - WOOT :)
xoxo
Your fam is gorgeous!
bahahahahahahaha!! Welp I think we need to have a blogger date at Hubble and Hudson.. minus the auto door… duh!!
YAY ALMOST FRIDAY!!!
Post a Comment