



Jessica @ Lovely Little Things,
you've been nothing but kind, positive, and encouraging since we "met." I adore you.
your sass and advice pushed me through my rut, and I still wish you lived in Houston.
you've championed the daylights out of this little blog. Thanks for spreading the love!
just like first love, one never first forgets her first sponsor. Thank you so much!
I just wanted to give credit where credit is due!
How could anyone ever create a blog without blog friends... and HTML tutorials on Google?
7 comments:
And I want to thank you too for all the help you have given me!
Yayyyy! I officially now like you on FB> and I love your new social media icons! You're wonderful!
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!
Linds you are so awesome.
I seriously think that you make the blogging world a better place :)
Yes, you DO!
and can I just tell you that I am loving those social media buttons?!
yes, yes!
Thanks so much for the shout out, girrrrl!
:)
xo
You're such a sweetie! Michelle and I just become blog friends and she is just the best :)
MAN I love blog friends too!!!
We have such a great communityyy!
Love love loveeeee
Meg
So true, Sapphire! There is nothing like a few friends to help us all out along the way!:)
http://unpublishedworksofme.blogspot.com/
Hi Lindsay, having bloggy friends really is great isn't it? I love your style here on the blog and am your newest follower!
Post a Comment