One of the perks of blogging is meeting wonderful people. Today, I'd like to introduce you to another sponsor, Liz @ Liz's Lovely Life. Take a minute to meet her here and then visit her blog. She's my sweet Canadian blogger pal, and I think you'll adore her just as much as I do.
"Hello! I am Liz! I started blogging just a few days before New Year's and since
starting my blog, I have had the opportunity to meet many wonderful ladies (like
Lindsay), increased my tech/internet skills (WOW! I know!), and really found my
passion for writing, trying new things, and just finding happiness in the simple
things. I have also learnt a lot about myself.
I am 22 years old and got married this past May- less than a month after graduating from my undergrad!! I am studying to become a teacher and come April I will graduate with my B.Ed. I hope to be a high school French/History teacher. I live in a small town called Spencerville (population 500) in Ontario, Canada. (That's right-brrr!) I enjoy cooking and baking, crocheting, Pinterest(!!!), reading, running, praying and of course- blogging! I have met so many great women through blogging, I hope to meet you too!!”
Thank you for being one of my February sponsors, Liz! It's been fun getting to know you and exchange e-mails about HTML code. ;-)

3 comments:
Thanks so much Lindsay! have a great Monday!
Haha, I would like to be included in your html emails because I don't have a clue!
I love her!
And you too, obviously ;)
xo
Post a Comment