Happy Hump Day!
In true Wednesday fashion, I'm linking up with the adorable Michelle @
The Vintage Apple for:
Whether you're a blog reader or a blogger, I think we can all agree that words are powerful. They carry a lot of weight and should be chosen wisely and delivered with intention. One of my Pinterest boards is dedicated solely to quotations and phrases. Here are some of my favorites!
What is the most thoughtful or inspirational thing someone said to you lately?
Better yet, what is the most thoughtful or inspirational thing
you said to someone else?
Valentine's Day may be over, but you can spread love and goodwill any day of the year. Just sayin'. :-)
13 comments:
I love that first print. That quote is a really good one! :-)
Great pins. I love that last one, it is so fun.
xo,
Cher
http://www.naptimeisthenewhappyhour.com
I love these!! I just called my mom the other day, and she gave me a piece of advice, "Don't live for your future, live in your present." I think we all tend to focus on the good that is to come and don't realize the good that is already in our lives! Happy Wednesday! :)
Rachel
Love the Self Respect pin! I'm definitely re-pinning that one :)
LOVE them all!!
I LOVE the punctuation pin!!! My inner grammar nerd salutes you. And the very last one. Learning to be thankful for each day is something I'm working on.
I'm a new follower, btw :)
Cheers!
Michelle
Lol I loved the pardon me sir gangster quote. Too funny.
http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/
very inspirational pins! i love!
xo
#1 is one of my ALL time favorite quotes :)
PS - just started following your Pinterest boards..yay!
Emailing you soon!
xo
LOVE. TRUTH.
really that is all I have to say.
happy day!
meg
Love the first one! I have seen it a lot this year in teacher's college..it is some people's philosophy for their teaching!
Fantastic pins, love the self respect and the punctuation!!
I love these posts! But for some reason I never do them myself, maybe I should give it a try some Wednesday :)
Post a Comment